Paint Protection Film Training
Training Available Weekly!
Become an Accredited Installer
Take your shop’s skills and services to the next level. STEK invites you to become an accredited STEK paint protection film installer.
We have developed a multi-day immersive course that will teach you and your shop’s crew the fundamentals of PPF installation and how to be successful with STEK paint protection film. Step into the STEK shop to get hands-on experience installing one of the most innovative PPF solutions on the market.
What the course covers
|Bulk Installation Techniques
|Common Problem Area
|Basic Installation Techniques
What you get
- Hands-on lessons from the lead STEK factory installers
- Immersive experience in the custom-designed STEK USA factory installation center
- Opportunity to connect with other shop owners and installers
- Guidance on how to grow your business with STEK PPF and window film
- Your own set of basic installation tools and T-Shirt
- Lunch each day and one dinner
- Discounted rates available at local hotels
Advanced Paint Correction Training
Join us to master your Paint Correction skills using dual-action, rotary polishers, and advanced wet-sanding techniques. Ran by concourse level detailer and polishing expert, Jason Killmer at STEK USA headquarters in Woodinville, WA.
This class is two days long and immerses you in 1:1 coaching, providing a safe space to learn new skills and practice using our tools and vehicles. If interested in signing up, contact us here, or fill out the form below!